When your KUDUwave is connected to your laptop, and it detects the laptop audio settings are not suited for the KUDUwave, the software will attempt to automatically correct it. If at first you don't succeed, here are the exact things to look out for on your laptop.
- Right click on the speaker at the bottom of your screen on the task bar.
- Select Playback devices.
- Check that the laptop speaker: Realtek High Definition Audio is the Default Device. GA1043 Codec Left and GA1043 Codec Right are your KUDUwave speakers that present the tone to your patient during testing. These must not be marked as a Default Device.
- Right click on the laptop speaker and select the default device options.
- Double click on each of the KUDUwave Speakers and check the following properties:
- Output level = 95 and the speaker is not muted.
Right click on the speaker at the bottom of your screen on the task bar.
- Select Recording Devices
- Check that the laptop microphone: Realtek High Definition Audio is the Default Device. GA1043 Codec Left and Right are the microphones which monitor the ambient noise of the room during testing. They are also used to talk to the patient if the headset is already in place.
Other Errors Popping Up?
Contact Support to help you remotely.
We offer remote assistance via TeamViewer. To download it, visit the TeamViewer website.
For live assistance, launch the Team Viewer app and ensure you have a good internet connection. Supply us with your TeamViewer ID and Password, and we will connect to you during our scheduled support meeting.
You can also make contact with us at: email@example.com